Source: Parents Gone Wild! Lucas Russell Barnes and Kathleen Peacock left their 2-year-old son, Braydon Barnes, alone while they were using methamphetamine for about 38 hours; He died from hyperthermia (overheating)
fighting for child abuse awareness and prevention in America,continuing to be a child advocate-daily,I love art, nature music,& photography.
abuse and neglect, child neglect, dead children, drug abuse
Braydon Barnes, child murders, Kathleen Peacock, Lucas Russell Barnes
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.